środa, 20 kwietnia 2011

Model Wall: Merethe Hopland

Age: 19  Provence: Bergen, Norway

How do you say hello where you’re from? Heisann! How were you discovered? I met model agent Donna Ioanna while on a casting in Bergen. Most memorable modeling moment: The Calvin Klein Fall 2011 show. I LOVED it! Most embarrassing modeling moment: It’s a secret I will not tell! Too embarrassing! Favorite Model: Gisele Bündchen. What are you wearing? A vintage jacket, a Zara blouse, H&M jeans, and vintage shoes.
Favorite color: Blue. Favorite food: Chinese chicken with almonds. What do you do for exercise? Running, playing soccer! What is in your purse right now? My wallet, my lip gloss, my book, my BlackBerry, and a map of New York City. Beauty item you cannot live without: Eyelash curler. Last song listened to on iPod: Stella Mwangi’s “Haba Haba.” Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I LOVE soccer! What item are you coveting? Apple MacBook Air. Favorite blog: cathinthecity.com. Name something you are looking forward to in the next 24 hours: Having Chinese food with model Madelene de la Motte.
Who is your hero? My mom! Dream Vacation: A hidden beach or skiing in the French Alps. Favorite destination you have been to so far: Miami, and of course, New York. Place you always visit while in New York: Starbucks.   

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz