sobota, 2 kwietnia 2011

Street Chic...

Blenda Setterwall-Klingert, student, Oxford Street
"I'm wearing an American Apparel hat, a vintage coat, Weekday jeans, a vintage bag by Svenskt Tenn and my shoes are Swedish Hasbeens. My necklace is Cornelia. I would describe my style as quite basic with a lot of vintage things - I also love Swedish designers such as Rodebjer, and I love Acne, Celine and Chloe."
Stephanie Brookes, fashion designer, South Molton Street
"I'm wearing Topshop shoes, a vintage dress, an Amanda Wakeley jacket, Claudia Pink jewellery, a Mulberry bag and vintage sunglasses. I would describe my style as eclectic - I like a bit of everything. My favourite designers are Chloe, Vivienne Westwood and Tom Ford."
Sophie Ebbetts, intern, Hanover Square
"I'm wearing a Nicole Farhi jacket, Zara boots, All Saints trousers, a Topshop top, a bag from Spain and a Topshop scarf. My favourite designers are Mulberry and Nicole Farhi."
Holly Bruce, student, on John Princes Street
"My style is sort of that of a Mitford sister, but that's difficult in this day and age! My favourite designers are Charles Anastase and Phillip Lim. The top and the coat are from Topshop and my bag is Balenciaga.  I got the boots in Paris and the fur is vintage. I'm wearing them with Wolford tights and shorts from H&M."

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz