piątek, 15 kwietnia 2011

Model Wall: Josephine Skriver


Age: 17  Provenance: Copenhagen
How do you say hello where you’re from? "Hej" (Danish). How were you discovered? By Unique Model Agency in Copenhagen. Favorite Model: Danish model turned writer Renée Toft Simonsen. She was on the cover of Vogue in 1982. Most embarrassing modeling moment: I’m new, so so far I don’t have one. Who is your hero? My mom.

Favorite Food: Anything spicy or chocolate! Favorite color: Blue. One thing people would be surprised to know about you: I can play soccer. Dream vacation: Bahamas. Place you always visit while in New York: I never miss the Strand Book Store at Union Square. Last song listened to on iPod: John Mayer's "Daughters." What item are you coveting right now? I'm desperate for an iPhone4.

Beauty item you cannot live without: Concealer and Elizabeth Arden's eight-hour cream. Do you have any hobbies? I love reading. Name something you are looking forward to in the next 24 hours: Spending time with a new friend of mine. Subject you could wax poetic about/something that fascinates you: Women’s rights.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz